70 Gracechurch Street is located on part of the site of the original London Roman Forum, adjacent to the historic Leadenhall Market within the Eastern City Cluster.
- Connection with Leadenhall Market to enhance the historic Market.
- An open and inclusive ground floor acting as a southern extension and anchor to the Market with market halls and a new route through the site.
- Increased permeability through the site to the North, South, East and West to reduce the pressure on existing pedestrian routes.
- Integrated world class public realm with safer and wider streets to improve the pedestrian experience on Gracechurch Street and surrounding streets.
- Embrace the 24/7 vision of The City of London Corporation by creating a new destination in the City.
- Next generation work space that responds to the changing needs of the modern commercial occupier and employee in a post COVID world.
- A development that embraces sustainability and urban greening.
- A future proof and efficient logistics strategy that embraces change and seeks to minimise the impact of servicing on the environment and the local transport network.