Tenacity is committed to developing an innovative and truly sustainable building at 70 Gracechurch Street.
Our proposals will:
- Reduce delivery and vehicle trips by a minimum of 50% through consolidation measures, last mile solutions and out of hours servicing.
- Promote the use of efficient delivery vehicles through the use of electric charging facilities.
- Encourage and promote the use of sustainable travel through enhancements to the pedestrian network and the provision of world class cycle parking and facilities.
- Incorporate significant urban greening of both the building and surrounding environment, exceeding policy requirements and acting as a catalyst for change and to improve health and wellbeing.
- Support the improvement of the local wind environment through the design of the building supported by considerate tree planting in the public realm.
- Minimise carbon consumption during both construction and operation and embrace the circular economy.
- Minimise air quality impact and include features that seek to improve air quality.